Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race - "Under The Hood"


World of Wonder is the production company behind one of the most entertaining shows on TV right now - RuPaul's Drag Race. Each week W.O.W. posts an "Under The Hood" video which shows the behind-the-scenes shenanigans that didn't make it onto that week's episode. The latest Under The Hood installment shows backstage bitchery amongst the girls, Shannel's reaction to the critique of her juggling, and an extended interview with Ongina regarding her shocking and touching HIV revelation.

Check out the video HERE. And many thanks to Steven at World of Wonder for getting in touch with me.

4 comments:

Joy said...

It was interesting to see their conversation. Mostly they seem supportive of each other more than bitchy, which is touching.

Joy said...

I'll quit playing with the avatars soon but then will get obsessed again. I exchanged the barrettes with a tiara that doesn't show up on this one. There are so many other things I need to do but do this instead!

mikeinbama said...

I appreciate the fact that the show hasn't shown all the bitchy and catty behavior amongst the dragtestants.

Anonymous said...

I am loving Drag Race, it shows a side of LGBT culture that people often don't see.

Plus, frankly, I just love RuPaul. I am so psyched she's coming here to Seattle in March! I've loved her since I saw him/her in But I'm a Cheerleader. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...