Monday, February 2, 2009

Guess Who's Eating in My Restaurant Right Now?


Yes, T.B. is having lunch with a male (possibly gay) business associate right now in the restaurant I work at. Someone from her office called ahead and made a reservation - and even placed her order ahead of time. They were 1/2 hour late, and Miss Thang complained about the bread her Lobster Sandwich came on - but ate it anyway. Her driver is waiting for them at the bar.

She looks OK - she is wearing a business-ish suit. The hair, however, could use some work. I think she's still wearing the Christmas weave. Spring is on the way, honey!

It makes some people crazy that I am not a fan of TB's (especially my gay Dust Bunnies), but I have never been crazy about her or any of her television shows.

She is also notoriously cheap (and I HATE cheap people), so I'm DYING to find out how much of a tip she left. I'll let you know when I find out. UPDATE: She paid with HER credit card, and left a $10.00 tip on lunch bill of $46.95 - which is a little over 21%. I'll have to give it to her, that's a good tip - especially since she wasn't completely happy with her bread.

PLEASE DO NOT USE HER NAME IN THE COMMENTS (just initials). I don't need a publicist with fierce Google Alerts complaining to the owner of the restaurant about my commentary.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, i can't wait to hear about the tip.

Unknown said...

This gay Dustbunny is no fan of T.B. either, but think that is a decent tip.

Angel said...

oh Tranny....how do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

I love your celebrity sightings! esp. cuz you give us the REAL scoop on their cheap asses!!!

I'm not a fan of TB either....she is fakefakefake!!! Whenever I FORCE myself to watch her model show, I love how she always turns everything around to be about HER!!! Honey, you aint THAT great of a model!!!!

snap!

P, B!!!!

David Dust said...

I love it that her initials, TB, can also mean "tuberculosis". So fitting.

mikeinbama said...

I'm a fan of trannylicious T.B. I like the fact she's built an empire based on looks and superficial things.

Sam said...

How are you able to blog, and work. Damn talk about multitasking. TB reminds me off a cheap Rupaul knockoff. Dont like her, or the show. How did she win an Emmy?

David Dust said...

Sam -

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Bob said...

I think Miss Thang is a WalMart version of RuPaul,
She's been riding Ru's coattails for far too long; looking like Ru, talking like Ru, snappin' like Ru.
Honey? You ain't no RuPaul.
You're a second rate diva.
And I think the tip could have been better. Personally I'd tip more than that.

Mark in DE said...

I just can't take that B*tch seriously ever since I saw that video clip of her GOING OFF on that contestant on her show that time. She really seems full of herself. I bet she was a waitress at some point in her past to have left a decent tip like that.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

mikeinbama- She's not Okrah, for Gawds sake! I'm not sure I'd call it an "empire".
As you can see, I'm not a bf of tb, either!

Joy said...

I like her talk show pretty well but am glad to read about how she looks, tips, and everything!

Love you! Love your inside information! xoxoxoxoxoxo

kayce. said...

yeah, i have heard tell of miss thang's cheapness, too... like how she saves all the free waters she gets at various meetings, etc so she doesn't have to buy her own. i guess it's a good thing ~ god knows i don't have a frugal bone in my body and one or two would be a help ~ but anything can go too far.

LMAO @ you thinking 20% is a good tip... oh david, the hell you must be in. i usu tip at least 30 or 40%* and i would never complain about bread! i consider someone who tips a max of 20-30% cheap, but then again, i am in the industry and my sis was a server for many many years, so my perspective is a little different then most peoples. =))

*unless service is exceptionally/stupendously bad. i had a server once who sat down at the table for a break ~ not to take our order, even tho that would have been bad enough, but just to chill ~ and then bled into my sprite. didn't tip her that much.

Renee said...

TB reminds me off a cheap Rupaul knockoff. ROFL!

LOL David: TB = tuberculosis. Ha ha!

Unknown said...

Soooo do not like T.B. ITA with Mark in DE that ep. cemented my boiling hatred for her.

Anonymous said...

While I am certainly not a fan of TB or any of her terrible shows, you are wrong to invade her privacy-
Especially by publishing the amount of the check and the tip. If it's not illegal for you to print private information, it should be. And you should have more respect for your place of employment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...