Monday, February 2, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race Premieres Tonight


Project Tranny - better known as Rupaul's Drag Race - premieres tonight on Logo at 10:00 pm EST. Check out their website HERE for preview videos and bios on all the Dragtestants (as my sister, Mistress Maddie, has dubbed them). Maddie is chomping at the bit (so to speak) for this show to begin - she LOVES a down and dirty drag queen battle!



You don’t have to wait for tonight to watch the show – you can watch it online NOW. Click HERE and enjoy Episode One. Stay tuned … I might just have a few things to say about Ru and the girls tomorrow.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

OK David, I went there. I couldn't resist the vid "How to Tuck". I once worked as a bartender where the famous Danny Windsor drag show performed in A.C. The drags were fantastic, but I never knew their secrets. I had heard some horrible secret called gaffing but as this vid shows, it's not what I thought.I must say those ladies fought better than men when the townies came in and raided the bar.I was safer with them than I would have been with straights.

Wonder Man said...

I hope it's good

the dogs' mother said...

I forgot! Are you going to recap??

Unknown said...

I think I will have to watch it, for the sheer depth of train wreckitude.

mikeinbama said...

This is going to be "Tool Academy", "Bad Girls"...and any of the trainwreck reality shows that are on VH1, all rolled up into 1.
I wasn't going to watch this, but I can't pass this up.

Mark in DE said...

I CAN'T WAIT for this show tonight! Please oh please David Darling - recap this show!!!

Joy said...

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to watch at 10:00 my time when they repeat it since I have the DVR set for Medium and Trust Me at 9:00. Too many shows! Too little time!

xoxoxoxox

theminx said...

oh yay - thanks for posting the link to the ep. We don't get Logo on basic cable, and I'm dying to watch this one!

xoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...