Friday, February 13, 2009

Nald's McDo


This is where I'm taking my weekend guests for dinner tomorrow night - Nald's McDo. I just hope the restaurant isn't fully booked with Valentine's Day reservations. Nothing but the best for my friends - that's my motto.

As you may know, I get to meet Dust Bunny Kailyn from San Francisco this weekend, and my good friends the Mistress Maddie and the Boy Toy will be joining us from Philadelphia. We plan on spending the day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (as featured on Project Runway!), do a little shopping at Century 21 (designer clothes at discount prices!) and then have a few dozen cocktails somewhere. Who knows, we may even come across a go-go guy or two...


My apartment is still gross (my cold has really zapped my energy level) so my goal tonight is to make my place "less gross". If I can just get it to an acceptable level of grossness, then I will be happy. Again, nothing but the best...


9 comments:

Angel said...

I'm so sooooo jealous. You just have NO Idea!!! But you guys have fun and have a cock-a-tail for me too, will ya?

Marker said...

#2 in the Broncos cap, please!

Anonymous said...

It's all about getting less gross. Good luck, King Bunny.

Wonder Man said...

2 works

Unknown said...

Go Go Boy!

Joy said...

How are you feeling? Well enough to party, I hope!!

Sounds as if you have lots of fun planned. Enjoy!!

How well I understand less gross!!

Marker said...

LOL @ "acceptable level of grossness"! You are my soul mate!

Bob said...

Less gross is good.
Have a fun fun weekend!

Joy said...

Btw, you inspired one of my posts - The Actor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...