Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Amy WineWarehouse's New Piece?!?


Amy WineWarehouse was seen canoodling with this hunky guy during her recent Caribbean vacation. I guess it really IS over between Amy and her beloved Blake, Incarcerated.

The hunk turns out to be a former rugby player - Joshua Bowman, 21. It also just so happens that "Mr. Right Now" wants to pursue an acting career. I'm sure these pics will help him become the next acting powerhouse - like Josh Duhamel or Channing Tatum.


I just hope Josh has all of his shots... and a Penicillin prescription ... and maybe some Valtrex for good measure. After a weekend in the WineWarehouse, it couldn't hurt.


Read the story (and see more pics) HERE.


14 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

He may be a publicity hound but he IS a hottie- right up my alley!

Unknown said...

Well, that's an upgrade for her.

kayce. said...

god, she was SO MUCH HOTTER when she was "plus-sized" (that's in quotes b/c she was a size 10 or 12 ~ def "tv plus-sized", not real-life plus-sized LOL)!!! she had boobies and a butt for god's sake!

but, she can def still pull in the hotties, there's no doubt about THAT! yum! he reminds me of john cusack for some reason...

Unknown said...

He is gorgeous. Her, not so much. The jailed hubby, not so much, either.

Renee said...

OMG will someone please cram a cheeseburger down her throat? Or better yet, make her put on a one piece bathing suit. Her body is grossing me out.

Anonymous said...

Well at least the who wants to be actor hunk make the pictures nice to look at.

Unknown said...

w/e keeps her off the drugs

Kwana said...

He's sooo cute. I hope she's moved on from Blake Incarcerated. And yes, please let her EAT!

Angel said...

he has GOTTA be there for the publicity...aint no way any man would VOLUNTARILY be with Amy...come on.....shes so...skanky.

and I couldn't agree with Chef any more....she WAS hot when she was "big"...whatever the hell that means. If she was only a sz 10 then she was smaller than me...so I must be a WHALE!! ;)

Wonder Man said...

he wants publicity

Anonymous said...

He's definitely an upgrade, but yikes, she is so damn skinny! And 10/12? Definitely not plus sized. That was the crack talking.

Timmy said...

Why do the ugly ones get the hot ones? And I guess if that theory was 100% correct, I should be have Hugh Jackman on my arm dammit!

Unknown said...

there's obviously no justice in the world when a skank like her can get him and i go manless for an eternity...

Mark in DE said...

Well, it just goes to show there's no accounting for taste. Surely Joshua could have found a LIVE person to canoodle, rather than the skeleton of Amy WineWarehouse.

I think Joshua is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...