Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Top Chef Tonight


After taking a break for the holidays, Bravo is back tonight with a new episode of Top Chef. Check out the preview videos at MinxEats HERE. Apparently Diet Dr. Pepper is involved in tonight's episode somehow...


Let's just hope there are no monkeys. That reminds me: Toby Young (below) becomes the newest judge tonight - taking over for GayTed Allen. I hate to jump to conclusions, but Mr. Young looks like a bit of an AssHat - maybe the monkey wouldn't be so bad after all. I'm already upset about losing Gail and her Boobies, so I don't need any shenanigans.


Look for my Top Chef recap tomorrow afternoon. It's been so long since the last one I'm actually looking forward to writing it.

8 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Is there any actual food involved in Diet Dr. Pepper? Looked it up -
"Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caffeine". Could this be their lamest sponsorship to date?
Still looking forward to tonight and your recap :-)

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Just what we need- another simpering queen that no one has ever heard of, acting like he some big authority or something. Actually, looking at the picture you posted, I think it IS Ted Allen- after a huge holiday eating and drinking binge, he changed his name so no one would realize he pigged out!

Anonymous said...

the monkey is way cuter than all the judges put together :) cant wait for your recap tomorrow!!

Renee said...

LOL Miss Ginger!

Angel said...

DIET DR. PEPPER??? That stuff tastes just like the real deal...love it. it's not diet coke, of course, but it'll do in a pinch....and I do love a good pinch! ;)

can't wait for your re-cap. I've missed them.

mikeinbama said...

I happy that Top Chef is back on but I'm not happy about the stuck-up douchebag british judge. Snarky judges are beginning to get on my nerves.

Tivo Mom said...

And I am looking forward to reading it. Can't wait.

Unknown said...

I saw it.I saw it. and I'm waiting....I'd have loved to bite into some of that family style food on Team 2
xoxo Charlie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...