Monday, January 19, 2009

White Meat Monday - Drinking With Dust Bunnies


I had the pleasure of meeting another Dust Bunny over the weekend - the handsome and charming Marker! Marker was one of my earliest readers, and not only did I get to meet him, I also got to meet his equally handsome and charming boyfriend. They were in NYC for the weekend, and made time for a few (dozen) drinks in my neighborhood with me on Friday night. Here is a picture of the three of us:


Don't we look great!?! Although I don't remember taking my shirt off - or the daylight - or being outside - but HONESTLY ... that's us. Okay, maybe that's not EXACTLY us - but we looked very similar to these three gentleman. In fact, it's positively uncanny how closely we resemble them. Honest. ;)

What a fun time! We dished and drank for a couple of hours before I stumbled home, and they jumped into a cab. I have to say, Marker is just as fabulous, intelligent, and funny as I knew he would be. Check out his blog HERE.

Speaking of drinking with Dust Bunnies - I hope to meet Dust Bunny Kailyn over President's Day Weekend (she has scheduled a vacation in NYC). We're even trying to get my "sister" - Mistress Maddie - to come hang out with us. And by the way, if anyone else wants to party over President's Day - the more the merrier!! FYI: if you meet me in person, you get ALL the good DavidDust dish!

I just adore my Bunnies...


11 comments:

Angel said...

is this Kailyn, Zombie Mom's friend?? cuz if it is....THROW THAT DIET OUT THE WINDOW cuz girlfriend can COOK!!!!!

Oh how I wish I could come too....maybe I gotta work on this.....

and I LOVE the picture of you 3 hot men!!! I tell ya, I'm reading..and you say, "Here's a picture" and I'm looking forward to seeing My Tranny, and I take a drink of tea and almost choke from laughing!!! I love you Tranny. LOVELOVELOVELOVE you!!!

David Dust said...

Darling TrannyBeth -

The three of us looked VERY similar to that picture. Seriously. :)

And YEP, I'm talking about Zombie's friend! I can't wait to meet her!

When are YOU coming to NYC?????

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I'm too jealous to even come up with a clever comment. They all sound like, "I want to come to New York! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" which is not cute.

Kailyn said...

Sorry Beth but is indeed I who will be visiting NYC next month. I'm thinking I should bring along some baked goods for the trip.

Unknown said...

I need to return to NYC and have some fun. Maybe I can coordinate with Sister Maddie and the Boytoy so I can have some more fun with my blog-hero.

David Dust said...

Howard - that would be fantastic!!!

Joy said...

That's just how I thought you guys look! Hot, hot, hot!!!

Have fun and even more fun!

Joy said...

Here I am having a drink with you! Cheers!!

Marker said...

Who took that picture of us?? Darn those paparazzi.

It was delightful to meet you in person David! We were moving a little slow the next morning but it was well worth it.

Wonder Man said...

sounds like fun

David Dust said...

Marker -

Seriously. The Paps are relentless.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...