Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Waiting for my Arby's Dream Wedding


Paul and Caragh Brooks (above) already had the same last name - so they decided to get married in Normal, IL at the local Taco Bell. What the hell, right?

The bride wore a $15 dress, and the entire wedding cost only about $200. The restaurant didn't even shut down to regular customers during the ceremony. Read the story HERE.

I'm sorry, but when the Papi of my dreams asks me to GayMarry him, and we have our gorgeous and glamorous ceremony at the Arby's in Carlisle, Pennsylvania - the restaurant will be CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. I have some class, after all.

Besides, I've already hired the entertainment...



11 comments:

Bob said...

Terrence Trent d'Arbys!!

It sounds perfect!

Angel said...

ahhhh Tranny, I love you!!!!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I wanna be a bridesmaid! And you can honeymoon in Atlanta, where the Arby's headquarters is!

the dogs' mother said...

Words fail me.
Starbucks, I could see Starbucks.

Mistress Maddie said...

Mamie-and we can all wear the red Arby's hats! I knew you would have the class to at least shut down the place,we don't want all the commoners and pappazzi there seeing us all get our eat on! Thanks for the post,I now know what to eat for lunch.

Maddie

Wonder Man said...

I think I'll get hitch at Long John Silvers

Mark in DE said...

LOL!!! You are SOOOO funny!!!

Unknown said...

Sign your name across my heart, babe.

I'd hesitate to ask if there will be any special condiments at the bar.

Joy said...

I'll be there! Not in a red hat because someone will think I'm in that Red Hat Club. (ack)

You got some class! Yes, you do!

Unknown said...

LOL. Can you imagine, walking into a taco bell as a wedding is taking place. What's the ettiquette for that?

Anonymous said...

I call flower girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...