Wednesday, January 7, 2009

85+ Followers!


I am so flattered that more than 80 people have chosen to "follow" my blog. If you have not become a follower yet - please click on FOLLOW THIS BLOG, directly under the DavidDust header and join the BunnyNation.

To those of you who have been Dust Bunnies forever as well as you newbies out there - thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if there is anything you particularly love, or anything that you hate here on the blog. And remember, I LOOOOVE comments!!

Thanks again to all of you.

XOXOXOXOXO

David

14 comments:

Kailyn said...

Ummmm. Where do we get our "Proud to be a Dust Bunny" tees? I need more bar wear...

Wonder Man said...

and we love your blog

Joy said...

You rock! That's great! What do I love? YOU!! xoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Congratulations David. It takes hard work and consistent blogging every single day I think, as I responded to one Indian girl who complained about it yesterday on another blog I follow. You are one of those people I can count on always having a post.
xoxoxo Charlie

Angel said...

Honey, you deserve every. single. one. of. them!!!!

you Rock, Tranny and I LOOOOOOVE you!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Congrats on 85 followers! You truly are leading the BunnyNation and we love you!

TLo said...

Darling, your blog rocks!

XO
T&L

Anonymous said...

We love you DD :)

Renee said...

Of course you have followers- your blog rocks!

I told my hair stylist, the amazing Melissa, about your blog when you were doing the Shear Genius recaps. She thinks you are hilarious.

Mark in DE said...

Your wonderful personality, great writing ability, and wicked sense of humor keep us coming back for more!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, what do I love most about the blog? It would have to be the blogger, David Dust, BunnyNation President Elect!

Renee said...

The only thing I hate about David Dust is that it isn't work safe. My company frowns upon blogs that feature half-naked papis LOL.

David Dust said...

Tell you boss it is "art".

XOXOXOXOXO

Renee said...

LOL David!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...