Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Officially A Member Of The Jack Mack Fan Club


Darling Dust Bunnies...

I just got a message from the cute man himself...Jack Mackenroth. He posted a comment on my About Last Night post. I am officially blushing ... and frantically deleting all my old bitchy Project Runway posts...

Hey Ms. Dust!!! It was fab to meet you. Thank you so much for hosting with the mosting. Dinner was delish.

All those PR peeps you met are fab. That's kinda the crew that still hangs out. FYI Dale and I are just friends now. He is too wrapped up in opening his restaurant for me time. OX

Oh--And thanks for thinkin I'm sexy. Big Kiss.

I hope you didn't dish me too bad during the season.


Jack Mack
June 5, 2008 11:10 AM

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, he makes lefty emoticons... Too bad. But hey, it's spring! Maybe romance is in the air! Like John Mayer and Perez Hilton, but without the closeted pissiness afterwards.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! What a nice thing for him to do. I am going to stop calling him snarky names right now!

Angel said...

OHMYFREAKINGGODAGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Girl!!!!! You got it goin on if Pretty Jack is reading AND commenting now!!!

I can say, I knew you when......

don't forget your little 'ole dust bunnies when you hit the Big Time...and Jack is free, hhmmmm?.....hhhmmmmmm............

Unknown said...

Let's see, how do I feel about this? I am torn between glee for you, as well as this nasty burning jealousy. Jack is gorgeous, at least on my TV, as well as talented, funny, and chatting with you. Damn, if the next thing you show is a post from Anderson Cooper, I will have to drink heavily and openly weep.

Psychomom said...

What a hottie and a cutie! Congrats and You the man!

mikeinbama said...

Now that was cool!

Joy said...

Wow! This is great! When do you think you'll be back down to earth? Like, never?

Howard, you are so funny!

Anonymous said...

He is so lovely. I think I am in love.

Anonymous said...

You go girl,work it but din't break it!!!What time is the cocktail party your hosting with Jac as the special guest?I'll be right up.Jack is hot,and how cool to post!

Mistress Maddie said...

PS-I'm right there with you Howard on the Anderson Cooper thing.If he post here and smoozing my sister I'll be drinking heavy right with you!Anderson Cooper is just plain HOT!

Timmy said...

It's official. You're no longer on the D-List. Don't forget about us little people, OK?

Unknown said...

Maddie, I do believe AC would be mine forever if we would only meet. Could be that I would have him in handcuffs and locked away in my home, but that is just part of it...

Mistress Maddie said...

Howard- you naughty boy!I think me likes your idea better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...