Monday, June 16, 2008

Hot Daddy On Father's Day


Ryan Phillipe spending some quality time on Father's Day with his son, Deacon.

Speaking of Father's Day - I just want to let my Dad know how much I love him. I didn't do a big Father's Day post (like I did for Mother's Day) because I know my Dad doesn't really read my blog too much. I'm pretty sure that shirtless Papis don't do much for him. But my Dad is the absolute nicest, sweetest, funniest, and hard-working man you'd ever want to meet.


Well, he's not so hard-working anymore, since he retired. In fact, my StepMom says he has "Mad Couch Disease". Regardless, I love you Dad.

I would also like to wish my Stepfather (who is only 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME - go Mama Bunny!!) a happy Stepdaddy's Day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Mama Bunny!

Angel said...

GO MAMA BUNNY!!!!! WOOHOO!!! MAMA'S GOT IT GOIIN ON!!!!!

theminx said...

My Dad's girlfriend is only 10 years older than I am too. It's an epidemic!

David Dust said...

Go Daddy Minx!!!

Joy said...

I, too, have Mad Couch Disease now that I'm retired! So funny! I'm going to use it.

David Dust said...

Joy - I thought you had "Mad Sleep Chair Disease"?

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...