Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Real Live WHORES!!!!!


A few days ago I did a post about getting propositioned by a couple of Ho’s in an SUV. In that post I mentioned that you very seldom see real live Hookers in Manhattan anymore.

Well, I now know where they all are – at the corner of 64th Street and Park Avenue – one of the wealthiest intersections in the nation.

As before, I was waiting for a cab last night at around midnight after working at my part-time job. I hear a MALE voice this time, coming from the sidewalk behind me … “Hey!” … “Hey Buddy!”. I turned around to see a white guy in his early thirties, with sandy brown hair, and wearing a somewhat disheveled t-shirt and jeans. Once he got my attention, he asked “Where’s the party at?!?”. Now I did NOT look like I was going to any kind of party – I had just worked from 10:00 am to about 12:00 midnight, had my backpack on and was carrying a supermarket tote bag. I replied, “I don’t know, man” and jumped into the cab that had just pulled up.

When the cab started moving, I realized the guy was a hustler, trying to turn a trick! I JUST GOT PROPOSITIONED FOR THE 2ND TIME IN 10 DAYS – in the snootiest neighborhood in the city!

Luckily for me, he wasn’t a Papi – because my answer might have been: “the party’s in my pants and YOU are the guest of honor”…

11 comments:

*~~*Inger*~~* said...

Years, and years ago, I was coming up to NYC from Philadelphia to spend the weekend with my then boyfriend (now hubby) and in the cab from Penn Station to the restaurant where he worked, I noticed that Park Ave was crawling with hookers! I was stunned, you don't expect that uptown at all. A few years later, after I had moved to NYC, I took a job from hell decorating wedding cakes, which required me to be at work at 6 am on a Saturday. It was in Hell's Kitchen, before HK was trendy and cool and not only did I get to see all kinds of hookers, I also got to see people smoking crack, right out in open. ::::::::::::::::longs for the good old days in Manhattan:::::::::::: LOL!

David Dust said...

I have lived in Hell's Kitchen for 15 years - and I've watched my neighborhood go from laundromats and hustler bars, to dress shops and South African Wine Bars! So sad! :)

theminx said...

When you're hot, you're hot, baby!

mikeinbama said...

hahaha, "Hookers Love David Dust" That should be your new motto.

Joy said...

You're a Ho Magnet! What can we say? Mario will soon be yours.

Unknown said...

Actually I'm delighted for you. Wish you could see what travels by my door on the highway. There's a high school around the corner from me about a mile away- cross country teams running by in just shorts, glistening sweating bare torsos. Think a small lemonade stand would do? or a Lucy Psychiatrist 5 cents? or Hostel Here-almost free rooms? Anyway, not that long before the football squad will be going by.
It is sometimes eerie at how savvy the young are up here. Oh,, but that's the drop out crowd.

Mark in DE said...

Must be that new mustache/goatee you've been sporting!!!

Mark :-)

Angel said...

girlfriend...you got. it. goin. on!!!! Girls want you(ME) guys want you......give it to 'em!!!!

and what is your 2nd job? Honey, you work A LOT!!!!!

Timmy said...

Work it you stud!

Unknown said...

I am jealous, I am only hit on by retired married men anymore.

Unknown said...

You are so funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...