Monday, June 16, 2008

White Meat Monday "Celebrity" Sighting - Roger Hazard


Last night on my way to the gym (yes bitches, the G-Y-M!), I spotted Roger Hazard - host of A&E's Sell This House. This was the second time I've seen him in the Village, so I'm assuming he lives nearby.

I don't know WHY I like Sell This House. I don't own a house - so I won't ever have to SELL a house. Furthermore, Roger and his co-host Tanya Memme can be annoying. But for some reason the show works, and I always find myself watching it.


And for you bear lovers out there - check out THIS pic I found of Roger. Woof!

7 comments:

Dan said...

I need to sell my house,k How do I get in touch with him? :)

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

Well, I know that my husband has a couple of friends who would fall all over themselves to get a piece of a bear. I think they will appreciate that photo a great deal.

Mark in DE said...

I love 'Sell This House' too. I'd love to have Roger's job.

Speaking of Roger, as if anyone needed to say this, he's a big old 'mo. My friend knows him.

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

I love "Sell This House" too!

David Dust said...

Dwight - I know why YOU like "Sell This House"... WOOF!

:)

Unknown said...

White Meat Monday: The Bear Edition

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is a great photo. Someone got that from a personal. I wonder what site he is on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...