Friday, June 13, 2008

This Is What "Stank" Tastes Like...

First she gave us "The Moana Lisa"...



And now The Minx gives us "LOL Lisa"...



I LOVE me some of The Minx. In fact, I want to let EVERYONE know about her new project:




Yes Dust Bunnies, The Minx has teamed up with our friend Laura K and the gang at BloggingProjectRunway to bring us all the latest news on Shear Genius (or "Top Haircut" - as Mikefrombama calls it). PLEASE bookmark her site, visit often, make comments, and enjoy...

5 comments:

mikeinbama said...

Hey...hey...LOL, Top Chef, Top Haircut, Top Weave...it's all the same.

David Dust said...

Mike - I cracked up when you called it "Top Haircut" in one of my comments. It will now forever be "Top Haircut" in my mind...

"Top Weave"?... Now THERE'S a show I'd like to Recap!!!!

theminx said...

Thanks, David, for the plug!
xoxoxoxoxo
K

Joy said...

I went to their blog and bookmarked it.

You're right, Mike. It's all the same. LOL

Mistress Maddie said...

That is the most odd,ugly man,I mean,woman I have ever seen!! I watched Shear Genius last summer and loved it,but I don't know if it will be as good.I hope.The french co-host last year,Rene Fris was very handsome.He just melted in my mouth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...