Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BREAKING: "Soundrack To My Day" Wins a Bloggie!


Back in January I posted the exciting news that my friend (and DustBunny-in-good-standing) Howard had been nominated for a 2010 Weblog Award (AKA "The Bloggies").  Well BunnyNation ... Howard's blog - Soundtrack To My Day - has WON the award for "Best Weblog about Music"!!!!!!

Check it out HERE.


I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of Howard and his excellent blog!  This is a huge, huge deal - so please give Howard a well-deserved pat-on-the-back.  You can check out Soundtrack to my Day HERE.

4 comments:

behrmark said...

I'm so happy for Howard I think I'm going to cry!

Angel said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! way to go Howard!!!!

Wonder Man said...

so happy

Joy said...

Isn't this wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...