Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Broke My Resolution BEFORE Midnight


Yep, I spent my New Year's Eve by myself preparing delicious Chicken Enchiladas - and then chowing down on them. Chicken Enchiladas are the ONLY thing in the world I 'know' how to make - but I still had to call my Mom and ask her a few questions during the process. However, these puppies turned out perfectly.


There once was a time when I spent New Year's Eve partying well into New Year's Day ... and then partying some more. But nowadays it seems all my 'partying' just involves ridiculous amounts of carbs. Scrumptious, precious carbs ...


8 comments:

MT said...

David, that's awesome. So cool to break ur resolution b4 NY DAY!! i'll have to make that my resolution for 2012!!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Looks delish!!

the dogs' mother said...

My brother called my mom or me for a long time when making gravy. I told him first you have to humbly petition the spirit of The Nana... Daughter made gravy last night - it was a hoot!
bwa-ha-ha!

Unknown said...

Those look delicious!
And I was at work last night :(

Mistress Maddie said...

OMG!!! tHEY LOOK DELISH! And why have a never been served these beautiful works of art when I've been there??????Happy New Year girl!

Robert Kent said...

They look good David :-) I too just stayed home and had a nice meal and watched tv.

Sam said...

They look alright, I mean for a kids meal. What's wrong you on a diet? What? 4 enchiladas? Plus they don't have enough cheese or sour cream, and where's the Spanish rice and refried beans, guacamole. Don't get me wrong they probably taste like heaven. I'm just saying. Damn I'm hungry
Love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

Honey, it doesn't count as breaking a resolution if you do it before midnight! Before midnight on NYE, it's just a last fling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...