Sunday, January 9, 2011

Laundry Day


I set a new personal record at the laundromat today: 3 triple-loaders and 4 double-loaders of laundry! My poor red laundry cart practically got a hernia lugging around all that weight. And let me tell you - it cost me a fortune! If I still lived in Hell's Kitchen, I could have singlehandedly prevented at least one of the laundromats from going out of business.

Sad Fun Fact: I STILL have dirty clothes as well as a ton of bedding, rugs, etc, that need to be washed. FML...

4 comments:

Mr.Mischief said...

The one thing we are most thankful for is having our own washer and dryer-the laundromat was too expensive and not in a safe area..being able to do a load here and there during the week is SO nice.

the dogs' mother said...

GB could never live in the city. Like his older brother he dresses out of the dryer and then out of the mound that I remove from the dryer and place to the side. Getting clothes up to his bedroom??

kayce. said...

GPOY, for real. i mean, i have a delightful, relatively cheap laundry facility (w/ lots of machines) right on the basement level of my building, and i'm so lazy to put in the effort that i end up w/ a massive pile. so... yeah. if i actually had to go down the block ~ or even outside ~ i'd probably just buy new.

Anonymous said...

I will immediately stop bitching about having to go out to the garage to wash clothes. Especially, since my husband hauls the dirty clothes baskets out there for me. You need a laundry bitch, my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...