Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Obsession: Tumblr


Oy, I really did it this time ... I went and started a tumblr, and now I'm hooked! And all this tumbling (tumblring?) is really taking away from the time I spend doing other things - like blogging and showering and such. It's starting to become a real problem.


Tumblr is the perfect blogging platform to post and share pictures - so my tumblr is where I'm sharing all those pics that would never get posted on a "family" blog like DavidDust. Ok - maybe DavidDust isn't exactly perfect for the whole family - but DavidDust After Dark (the name of my tumblr) is not something Grandma should go poking around in. Seriously, Grandma - DO NOT click the link below.

Check it out HERE (but not YOU Grandma!!).

.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Is it all just pictures? I don't need another obsession!

kayce. said...

toldya! it's incredibly addictive, and even when it's down for a few minutes, i wonder what the hell else there is to do on the internet LMAO.

nitrox11 said...

Cheers. That'll be more free time taken up looking at all the hot boys...lordy there were some stunners.

Unknown said...

I need to learn how to leave those NOTES on it.

David Dust said...

Mecha -

You need to have your own tumblr to "like" or "reblog" something. It takes 2 seconds - you should do it!

XOXOXO

MJ said...

Luv the new title, but I also luv the "silliness" of the original.
Thanks for sharing and Happy 2011.
xoxoxo

Miss Ginger Grant said...

....will.....not.....be.....sucked..........in..................God....save........this............queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...