Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Top Chef Masters - Tonight on Bravo


Don't forget to watch Top Chef Masters tonight on Bravo. This week's episode should be a good one - with the master of Mexican-American cuisine Rick Payless Bayless, Puerto Rican PapiChef Wilo Benet (below), some lady who likes nasty menudo (NOT the Latino boy band - the gross soup made with innards), and a French dude who seems to complain a lot (well, he IS French). All four will compete tonight for a spot in the Top Chef Masters Finals.


Check out some preview videos HERE.

I'm sure I'll have something to say about the show tomorrow. Watch what happens, Bitches!

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

ak, the offal challenge! Not my favorite. But I'll grit my teeth and watch.

Joy said...

I watched but pretended those were not offal. I really like TCM! It is not awful.

Sorry.

Unknown said...

Loved it! While you're waiting for David, stop by and check out my offalicious recap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...