Friday, June 19, 2009

Honorary Dust Bunny...


Miriam Sakewitz is just K-RAZIE about bunnies. According to DListed:

The 47-year-old, who was nicknamed "Bunny Lady" by the locals in Portland, Oregon, was arrested on Tuesday at a hotel after a maid found dozens of bunny rabbits hopping around in her room. This was a direct violation of Miriam's probation, because in 2006 a judge ordered her loontardian ass to stay at least 100 yards from any bunny rabbit. Why do I picture Bugs Bunny winking at her from 100 yards and trying to lure her over with his fluffy tail?

Read the entire hysterical post HERE.

Miriam, if you're reading this, your crazy ass is now an Honorary Dust Bunny. Please send me your address and I'll send you a "Peace, Bitch!" button. On second thought, they probably won't let you have anything pointy at the Correctional Facility (or the Insane Asylum), so I'll simply send you my love...


Thanks to Mr. Colin for the heads-up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my life never gets to a point where a judge orders me to stay 100 feet from a bunny. HAHAHA. I lived down the Matt Damon and Ryan Reynolds Scandal . . . but a bunny one might be more difficult. HAHA

Joy said...

This makes me feel so much more sane! Occasional Bernice moments notwithstanding.

Boy Toy said...

Writing felons again? ;)

Love,
Boy Toy

Stephen said...

She has made the news here in Portland several times. We grow 'em nutty here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...