Friday, June 5, 2009

Minimal Blogging This Weekend


My roommate's extremely computer-knowledgeable friend looked at my laptop last night - and things don't look good. He wasn't even able to start from scratch and reinstall Windows.

At this point it looks like I need to buy a new computer. But I also need to pay rent, eat, and have electricity - so that could take quite a while. This does NOT make me happy ... in fact, I am just sick about it.

I'll try to keep "Bootleg Blogging" as much as I can - but not much until Monday.

5 comments:

Beth said...

We'll be here! I'll keep the porch light on for you. XOXO

behrmark said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop troubles. Sending big BEHR HUGS your way.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! But, you blog too fast. You are absolutely losing people by making them click on the "older posts".

Mark in DE said...

Hopefuly your computer isn't toast, but if it is and you HAVE to buy a new one, consider buying one from HSN.com. They carry name brands and have a 'flex pay' option that lets you get the product NOW and make several payments. No regular retail stores do that!

mrs.missalaineus said...

i always click on the older posts!!!

i just went down to IN to visit one of my gurls and not one, not two, but all three of her computers are jacked up right now. one has no windows, one has some stupid virus that keeps telling her to scan for viruses and the only working on blew the the cooling fan and in some sort of comatose state until she can get the disk to do the system restore....

i feel your combined pain!!!

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...