Sunday, June 7, 2009

Professional Vacationer: Cristiano Ronaldo


Does Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo ever actually play soccer??? It seems that every time I turn around, he and his perfect eyebrows are at the beach. These are some pics of Cristiano's recent vacation in Sardinia.



One other thing ... I'm not one of those Queens who thinks that EVERYONE is gay - but someone needs to check Cristiano's CD collection for Streisand and/or Midler. After all, he does seem to prefer the beach over playing organized sports.

Furthermore, lately he's been seen sporting a lovely flower in his hair and associating with a beefy older Daddy...


And here he is touching himself in front of Daddy...


...and Daddy returning the favor...


Finally, here is a recent picture I found of Cristiano actually "playing soccer"...


Hmmmmmmmmm............??????????

6 comments:

Unknown said...

In that last pic, he's playing with my emotions.

Mistress Maddie said...

Mamie- I don't know, but he is pertty hot! Why don't I go down there and find out if he is gay or not! I'll do some investgating! I have had some nips girl

gaysean said...

Love the panty lines.

Dan said...

I am in lurve

Ruffy said...

OMG- this is cracking me up! Ya, I say there some Liza in that collection as well!

Joy said...

Gaydar alert!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...