Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Drunken Dust Bunny Pictures!


When my computer crashed, I thought I had lost all the pictures from DDBW. This was because I always delete pictures from my camera once I download them onto my computer. The thought of losing these pics really bummed me out - especially since I can't remember much of the weekend anyway.

But my official DDBW photographer, Howard, suggested the pictures might still be on my camera ... and guess what? They WERE. So now I plan on boring you bitches every now and again with pictures from the fabulous Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend. I bet you can't wait.

The picture above is (from left) Boy Ginger, Kailyn, Me, TrannyBeth, Mistress Maddie (with back turned, in the "Evil" T-Shirt), and The Boy Toy. It looks as if Maddie and Boy Tour are trying to rob the Bank of America, doesn't it?

As you can see, I am talking on the phone - and at that particular moment we were speaking to our "Auntie Flame" - Grand Duchess of the Dust Bunnies - Joy. I put her on speakerphone while we walked down 42nd Street to the subway on Saturday night - and we had a nice little chat. Unfortunately Joy couldn't make it to DDBW, so we brought a little bit of DDBW to her.

At the cocktail party held the night before, I also drank a toast to my darling Auntie Flame. I know this because I wrote her name on my cup as I chugged. And Howard took a picture of it ...


If not for the picture, I wouldn't have remembered this important moment of the evening!

More pics to come ... including the BLOCKBUSTER post entitled "The Many Faces of Kailyn"...



>P,B!

11 comments:

kayce. said...

i am so glad that your pictures of ddbw were still around for posting ~ i can't wait for more!

Unknown said...

Hip-hip-hooray!

Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great and you are such a
cutie......

XO

LB anon

Beth said...

I'm happy your pictures were still there! Fun to see all the smiles! XOXO Beth

Kailyn said...

Ummm. Maddie and Boy Toy were robbing the joint. We were the lookout. You don't remember? I tried to tell you to ease up on the cocktails...

Mark in DE said...

What a relief that you've got your DDBW photos! Keep 'em comin'!!

Mistress Maddie said...

The many faces of Kailyn? Oh dear! And to answer your question I did rob the bank. What did you think paid all all the drinks? I'm a drag robbress!

Angel said...

ahhh the many faces of kailyn.....I can remember so many of them!!!!!

what a fun night that was Tranny.

XOXOXOX

Joy said...

Oh, this makes me weepy! How sweet to have a picture of you when you were on the phone with me!!! And thanks for having a drink for me!

I'm so glad you didn't lose your pictures. Sorry I didn't get to comment on this earlier, but I got behind during the weekend visit from the Little Weirdo Prince.

Love you! Love your thoughtfulness!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Is trannybeth really a man?

William said...

Thought I'd share my appreciation: THANKS, DAVID!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...