Friday, June 12, 2009

My Lunch Companion...


...the super-sweet and fabulous Wonder Man! WM (and his partner) are in the middle of a whirlwind visit from California, but somehow he found time to have lunch with little 'ole me. In fact, we chatted for about 2 hours!

Wonder Man is just like his blog - intelligent, even-tempered, and fabulous! I'm finding this is true with most Bloggers - our blogs really do reflect our personalities. And trust me - this picture doesn't do him justice (hello handsome!!). We really did have a nice lunch, and it was great to finally meet in face-to-face. Check out Wonder Man's blog HERE.

So ... who's coming to visit me next?...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Dust Bunnies are taking over the world. Or at least NYC

Anonymous said...

If I had known, I would have come down too. I'd like to meet him.

David Dust said...

Unfortunately we didn't confirm everthing until this morning. WM is a really cool guy - you'll like him.

xoxoxo

Ian said...

Oh David Darling, I'm next! And tell V he didn't offer to meet up when he came to Philly earlier this week! The bum, LOL.

David Dust said...

Ian - V WAS IN LITITZ!!

I'm waiting for your visit, although I may be making an appearance in PA next month...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

My time will come one day soon....

Mark in DE said...

Another Dust Bunny visits the Queen Mother.

Beth said...

He looks just like his profile picture! So glad you got to meet another DB. I'm confident that we will meet one day...did that sound sort of dramatic and junk? That's what I was trying for. ;) XOXO Beth

Joy said...

WM is from TN (near where I went to college) but managed to escape! I'm glad you had a good visit!

Wonder Man said...

I had a great time meeting you today. It's one of the highlights of my trip.

And for the readers, David is real' y'all and that's what I love about him and his blog. I will post more on this soon.

Anonymous said...

I was curious if Wonder Man got his moniker due to his remarkable resemblance to Stevie Wonder??? At least in this pic, he looks so much like him.

Looks like a nice meet up.....and one day I hope to make it for a visit.....

XO

LB anon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...