Sunday, June 14, 2009

Over 200 Followers!


This past week DavidDust reached a major milestone - surpassing 200 Followers. I really appreciate all of you for visiting, and I thank you all for your comments, emails, and friendship. Dust Bunnies are the best!

Here is something we discovered during Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend: all the Bloggers knew EXACTLY how many followers we had on our blogs. Think about it for a second - if you are a Blogger and are reading this, I would bet you also know exactly how many followers YOU have. Don't front, bitches - you KNOW you pay attention!!!

So even though some of us may try to act like our Follower count isn't that big of a deal, it IS a big deal. At least it is to me. And I appreciate each and every one of you.

If you aren't following DavidDust yet, what are you waiting for? Come join our happy family of Dust Bunnies! Just look for the "Followers" section at the top of the right side-bar.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....and I think they are having a Papi Parade to honor this occasion!!!

Good for you David...now I am looking for 500!!!

Have a great day David & all....

XO

LB Anon

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Congrats, honey!! And here's to 200 more!

behrmark said...

Congratulations! It is very well deserved!

Beth said...

Congrats on 200--that's outstanding! And yep, I know how many I've got. It's always nice to see more people join up! XO Beth

Kailyn said...

Actually I honestly don't check mine. Just like I only check the site meter stats stuff about once every four months or so. Because I really do write for me and would continue to do so if no one else was reading it. But if it's important to you, then congratulations.

Unknown said...

I feel I know you since somebody owed you a follower...congratulations.

Unknown said...

YOU ARE MY IDOL...

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You have a wonderful blog.

Joy said...

You're famous! What will it be next?

Love you! Love your followers!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

whoohoo :D love your site XOOX Vavi

Mark in DE said...

Every blogger knows how many followers they have, whether they want to admit it or not.

I'm so jealous of your 200+...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...