Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scenes From The Puerto Rican Day Parade


I didn't make it to the National Puerto Rican Day Parade this past Sunday, but I was able to collect some pictures online.



DavidDust faves, The City Gym Boys (below). That's Deric Mickens in the middle...


And that's two-time Daddy of the Day Rafael Leonidas on the far right (below)...



One thing I love about Puerto Rican men is that their eyebrows are almost always FLAWLESS - whether they're gay or straight...


Oh ... Em ... Gee ...



The Gays, representing...


Finally, this is an accurate representation of what it's like to ride the subway on parade day. "Puerto Rico! Hoooooo!".

4 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I wish I was there

Mark in DE said...

I can't believe you missed it!

Unknown said...

The OMG guy looks so good!

Dan said...

Honey they may look lovely, but try living with A Puerto Rican! I love him to death but that machismo bullshit wears on you after awhile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...