Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls ... Jingle All The Way!


Wow. I read Eric Arvin’s Kid Christmas Meets Snow Globes last night, and it was fantastic. I laughed, I cried (not really), and even got a little tingly while reading this story about Santa Claus’ replacement – hunky power-bottom Kid Christmas.

Kid Christmas Meets Snow Globes is a quick and fun read which – despite the Holiday setting – manages to be extremely erotic. If you would have told me that a story involving Santa and the North Pole could be arousing, I wouldn’t have believed you. But Arvin updates the traditional Santa tale with a big dose of the SEXAY (as well as a good amount of humor) - and his prose is perfectly paired with Absolutbleu's provocative illustrations. It is extremely well done on every level.

Do yourself a favor and order Kid Christmas Meets Snow Globes by Eric Arvin through the Dreamspinner Press website HERE. It is the perfect gift for that horny little elf on your Christmas List.

4 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

Thanks! So glad you liked it!

Unknown said...

I read it last night. Very god - funny and some clever writing!

Wonder Man said...

I'm looking forward to it

Mistress Maddie said...

Now Mamie you must go get some of his other works. I am still reading Subsurdity and I can't put it down!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...