Saturday, August 7, 2010

Arby's and Pickled Eggs in PA


Yesterday after arriving at the Harrisburg, PA Amtrak station, I was immediately whisked away by Mama Bunny in the BunnyMobile (above) and taken to my favorite elite, upscale restaurant - Arby's. And since it's a DavidDust tradition for me to take a picture when I dine at my favorite Roast Beefstro ... here is the deliciousness ...


And speaking of deliciousness, later on Mom needed to go to the grocery store - so I took the opportunity to score some Pickled Eggs (a Central PA delicacy) from the Salad Bar...


Yes, they are purple.   And scrumptious.

Havingagoodtimewishyouwerehere.

XOXOXO

13 comments:

MCWolfe said...

Pickled eggs are the bomb! Folks from other places don't have any idea they're missing such deliciousness.

Have a great time visiting your family, David. We can't wait to hear all about it.

Big Mark 243 said...

I am going to stop and Arby's just for you!! But I can't see myself consuming the pickled eggs... I guess MCWolf is talking about me, because I don't know what I am missing!!

mrs.missalaineus said...

don't they pickle them in beet juice?

enjoy your visit!

xxalainaxx

David Dust said...

Miss A - yep!

Beth said...

I love love love pickled eggs! My Mom usually makes some for me at Easter. Not only are they beautiful, they are delicious, too! Oddly enough, I don't like the beets themselves...but I can seriously nom on the eggs! XOXO

Ken Riches said...

Sounds like your arrival was a little slice of awesomeness :o)

the dogs' mother said...

I have been interwebzless all day!!! So glad to know you arrived safe and sound and full of Arby's.

Anonymous said...

I have a stange urge to go score some pickled eggs now. And a roast beef sandwich.

Joy said...

I like pickled eggs and beets. Now I want some.

Glad you got there and are being spoiled as only family can do it!

XOXOXOXOXOXXO

Tricky said...

You only had one Beef and Cheddar? What kind of Arby's fanatic are you? Ya need to step up your game!! LOL Enjoy themini vacation and rest up. Ciao...

RAD said...

hose eggs look funny! But you should never judge a bk by its cover I guess!

Anonymous said...

Gee, your Mom has a cool car!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

A pickled egg certainly sounds more appetizing then those disgusting pickled pig's feet theyt sell in the deep south!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...