Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh No She Di-Int!


Jennifer Aniston GOES THERE and attempts to channel Barbra Streisand in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar.  The loud noise you just heard was thousands of gay men "of a certain age" screaming in anger before their heads exploded... 


In certain circles this is considered blasphemy against the Gay Goddesses.  After all, only drunken DRAG QUEENS are allowed to do shoddy Barbra imitations!


As always, I LOVE Michael K's (at Dlisted.com) take on all of this.  The name of his post?  "Like Buttah ... Face".  Classic.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I gotta say, the picture looks nice. A good homage to Babs.

the dogs' mother said...

Oh. Dear...

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Yeah, that was ballsy. And not all that great.

Mark in DE said...

I'm not a Jennifer Anniston fan, but I think the photos looke great.

Anonymous said...

I can take her or leave her (Jennifer, not Babs). I don't mind the pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...