Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blogging/Recapping Update


I will be spending a nice long weekend with the family in South Central Pennsylvania (around the "A" below), so blogging will be lighter than usual until next week.


On Friday I'm hanging with Mama Bunny, on Saturday there's lunch with my bestest gurlfriend "Vera", Saturday evening/Sunday afternoon will be spent with Papa and Brother Bunny, then it's back to Mama Bunny's on Sunday night.  Monday morning it's "all aboard" an Amtrak Keystone train for the return to NYC and to back to work.


As far as recaps go, there is about a 50% chance of a Top Chef recap this week (have laundry, packing and other things to do tonight), and a 0% chance of a Project Runway recap (my old roommate is visiting from Chicago tomorrow).

I'm hoping to start recapping Project Runway NEXT week, but that's still "iffy".  I'm not crazy about the 1 1/2 hour format and I'm still not convinced there's a sufficient number of DustBunny viewers to justify all the time spent.  We shall see...


5 comments:

kayce. said...

for what it's worth, i *do* watch, but am happy to go to t.lo for my PR recap in favor of a top chef recap here. ;)

the dogs' mother said...

Have a fun and relaxing trip! PRunway still has some winnowing to do.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I will always watch PR just so I can read your recaps! Please continue!

Mark in DE said...

Hope you have a great time with the family and friends!

Joy said...

Have a great visit! Sounds fun. I always watch PR and always will no matter what, and you know I love your recaps better than anything! That's what brought us original Bunnies together and has a special spot for that reason alone. That said, you are the funniest person I know and so clever, witty, and perceptive which makes your recaps the most pleasurable reading experiences ever! I can't watch PR or Top Chef without thinking about what you'll say and am always pleasantly surprised when you go beyond expectations.

So how many of you watch PR? I'm sorry you don't feel that it's worth it, but it is to more of us that you might realize. I recap DWTS, and no one watches that but me, so I do know how you feel and don't try that hard with it any more. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...