Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Joe Jonas is REALLY Excited to be on Top Chef Tonight

There's certainly SOMETHING going on in those jeans


Joe "Totally Not Gay" Jonas appears on Top Chef All Stars tonight to help judge the quickfire challenge. Dale Talde's reaction to this earth-shattering news cracked me up - he's obviously a big Jonas Brothers fan ...



Speaking of Top Chef All Stars, I had a little Twitter exchange with Carla "Hootie Hoo" Hall last night! It all started when I received this notice in my inbox...


Yup, Fabio "Top Dog, Italian Dog" Viviani is following me on Twitter! I sent him a "thanks for following" tweet, and shortly thereafter I got THIS in my email inbox...


Hootie ... HOOOOO! I figured she was just following me because Fabio was, but then we had THIS short exchange...


Yikes! I THINK I was relatively kind to Carla in my recaps that season, but maybe I should go back and check ...

Anywhore, Fabio told me he'll be live tweeting during the show tonight, which should be fun (FYI: he tweets with an accent also). I'll be taking notes for tomorrow's recap during the show, but I'll try to stop by Twitter and say hello at some point.

Follow Me on Twitter HERE

Follow Carla Hall HERE

Follow Fabio Viviani HERE

Follow Dale Talde HERE

Follow Spike Mendelsohn HERE

Follow Jamie Lauren HERE

.

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

David, we knew you when... Will also be checking in with Twitter during the show. I think you were pretty good to Carla - how could anyone not be good to our dear Whootie-who! She is in our top two at the pond.

Wonder Man said...

celeb

Joy said...

Mr. Famous Blogger you!! Way to go!

kayce. said...

i only followed dale b/c i'm a ride or die bitch like that LOL. i know he's "the bad guy" but i heart him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...