Friday, January 14, 2011

I Love Martha Stewart - Part 1,358


My love of Martha Stewart is well documented and knows no bounds. Mind you, I hate organizing, antiquing, crafts, cooking and all that other crap, but I LOVE Martha for doing it. It's almost like she specializes in things like dried floral arrangements just so I don't have to ever worry about them myself.

So I was horrified to find out last night that Martha had been attacked by her French Bulldog, Francesca (above). Actually, Martha is saying it was nothing but a big accident (via Gawker)...


As I leaned down to whisper goodbye to a dozing Francesca, I must have startled her, because she bolted upright with such force that she hit me in the face like a boxing glove hitting an opponent's face. I was entirely startled and my neck snapped back. I felt a bit of whiplash as blood gushed forth from my split lip. Frannie was as upset as I was and cowered in her bed.

Martha's driver rushed her to Northern Westchester Hospital, where she got nine stitches and was soon well enough to concentrate on more important issues ...



CLASSIC. Biatch had a face full of blood and Novocaine, but all she could concentrate on was that horrible ceiling border!!! Brava Diva!!!!!! I forever submit to your bitchy fabulousness.

But Michael K over at Dlisted isn't so sure this was an "accident". Michael thinks this could be payback for dressing up Francesca like THIS...




4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Definitely revenge!

Mark, née Fuzz said...

Martha is rumored to have a dark side. I hope that poor little doggie is not wearing a sausage casing this morning.

Unknown said...

LOL

Big Mark 243 said...

One of the things that should let anyone know I am serious about Omaha... I have my subscription to 'Real Simple' started and sent to my new address!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...