Friday, January 14, 2011

"Uncle" Buck








Miles: Where do you live?
Buck: In the city.
Miles: You have a house?
Buck: Apartment.
Miles: Own or rent?
Buck: Rent.
Miles: What do you do for a living?
Buck: Lots of things.
Miles: Where's your office?
Buck: I don't have one.
Miles: How come?
Buck: I don't need one.
Miles: Where's your wife?
Buck: Don't have one.
Miles: How come?
Buck: It's a long story.
Miles: You have kids?
Buck: No I don't.
Miles: How come?
Buck: It's an even longer story.
Miles: Are you my Dad's brother?
Buck: What's your record for consecutive questions asked?
Miles: 38.
Buck: I'm your Dad's brother alright.
Miles: You have much more hair in your nose than my Dad.
Buck: How nice of you to notice.
Miles: I'm a kid - that's my job.

... Uncle Buck (1989) - Written/Directed by John Hughes



.

2 comments:

MT said...

HEY DD,

Christopher Marc Villa just became a friend on Facebook.

There is some resemblance between him and "Uncle" Buck"

Unknown said...

"My name is Buck... and I like to F*ck."
-Kill Bill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...