Monday, October 11, 2010

Featured Model - John Rahn








John Rahn, 26, is a resident of Monroe, New York - about an hour away from NYC. Although Rahn works full-time in federal law enforcement, he has become "passionate about becoming a fitness model. I love being healthy and eating right. It has become a huge part of my life and has helped me change my body and attitude."

That passion definitely shows. To learn more about John "JR" Rahn...

Model Mayhem Profile

Bodyspace Page

Facebook
.

4 comments:

TOUCH said...

OMG! he was so in my que to post!!! you beat me to it!!! LOL I love your taste in men!

David Dust said...

Touch -

Great minds think alike!!

:)

Wonder Man said...

hottie for realz

Unknown said...

That body is unreal. He looks like an action hero!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...