Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Want To Gaymarry The Nation Of Brazil


Oh Brazil, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways ...

I've posted often about the gorgeous men who inhabit that lovely country, but this time I love Brazil for a completely different reason - they elected an ACTUAL CLOWN to their legislature!

According to Gawker, Francisco Everardo Oliveira Silva - better known as Tiririca ("Grumpy") - won in a landslide:

A former circus worker, clown, and popular television personality, Tiririca campaigned on the slogan "It can't get any worse." In the ad above, he asks people to vote for him so he can help "the needy," like his family, and then says, "If you don't vote for me, I'll die!"
In another ad, he asks, "What does a federal representative do? Honestly, I don't know, but if I'm elected, I'll tell you"

Seriously, what's not to love about a country with beautiful beaches, gorgeous men, and an admitted Clown (as opposed to a closet Clown) in the government???


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL. It can't get worse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...