Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tonight on Project Runway - Mayor Mike and Mango!


Project Runway will get two special visitors tonight - Mayor Mike Bloomberg (above), and guest judge Christian Siriano (below) - who is affectionately referred to as "Mango" around here due to his uncanny resemblance to the SNL character played by Chris Kattan...


Anywhore, Christian will always have a special place in my heart (as I mentioned in THIS POST) because he in many ways shaped the direction of this blog - from a bland "This Is What I Did Yesterday" diary to a "Snarky Smack Talk Fierce HotTrannyMess" EXTRAVAGANZA.

.

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

YAH! for Christian Siriano!! He's going to make this worth watching. I want him to fix his gaze on Gretchen, tilt his head just so and let her have it!!!

Unknown said...

LOL at the Mango reference.

Joy said...

Cheers to Mango for many things, especially your fierce blog that is not a hot tranny mess.

Anonymous said...

I love me some Mango. I might have to watch this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...