Thursday, January 13, 2011

Man Down - Code 10 !!


When it rains it pours. I mentioned previously that I'm fighting a cold - and yesterday I needed to stock up on some provisions. I went to the Dollar Store (crackers for chicken soup), to Rite Aid (drugs - sweet, delicious drugs), and finally to the Grocery Store (the aforementioned chicken soup) before heading back to my apartment. On my way home, while crossing a busy, slushy, muddy, icy Queens street - loaded down with shopping bags - I suddenly BUSTED.MY.ASS...


Ouch! As a result, I was sore, disgustingly muddy AND felt like crap. And to add insult to injury, no cute Papi came to my rescue. In fact, I didn't get so much as a "You alright?" from anyone - I had to just brush myself off and continue on my way.

Therefore, for the third night in a row, I went to bed early - which means I missed Top Chef.

But I have GOOD NEWS! If you would like to read a Top Chef recap which was written by the adorable Fabio himself - head on over to MinxEats HERE. Make sure you tell him David sent you.

In the meantime, I'll be nursing my sore throat (and ass)...

.

11 comments:

Timmy said...

Hope you get to feeling better!

WickedGayBlog.com said...

I hope you feel better! P.S. I love the Dollar store.....it's my guilty pleasure.

I can but out the store for like 30 bucks lmao.

WickedGayBlog.com said...

I mean "buy" out lol. I have found some real fun finds....

the dogs' mother said...

Curl up with the kitties! Feel better soon. xoxoxo

Psychomom said...

Oh buddy, are you all right? (hee hee hee)
Here, let me kiss it better

XXX :P

theminx said...

Awww...I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly, and that you busted your ass. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

If you had watched Top chef, I'm sure 30 minutes of Tre in a wifebeater would have you feeling much better!

Anonymous said...

Did we know that Tiffany was gay? She gave a shout out to her girlfriend Kelly.

David Dust said...

Dearest Dust Bunny Sean -

I am deeply upset that I missed Tre in a wifebeat. OMG.

And yes, Tiffani talked about being gay during her season, if I'm not mistaken.

XOXOXOXO

MJ said...

OK, you have your 3 baddies behind you and now it's all up hill for you.

Take care....Dusty and Oscar will be good company...
xoxoxoxo

Mistress Maddie said...

Don't feel bad Minx his ass was already cracked! And that explains the L-train jumping it's tracks! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...