Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tonight on The Fashion Show


Tonight's episode of The Fashion Show: Ultimate Colic features the fabulous Simon Doonan of Barneys - you can check out previews from Blogging Bravo HERE. However, I won't be able to recap due to personal and work commitments. Tomorrow morning I'll do a "Talk Amongst Yourselves" post so you can have at it.

SPOILER ALERT: Based on the previews, this week's editing makes Calvin look almost human (ALMOST). Which isn't easy - especially after LAST WEEK.

.

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I saw the Calvin as Human preview. I have to wonder... did Calvin disclose this right at the beginning and Bravo held onto it, building up his evil edits and then, wham, to spring it on us!?!?! Am I too cynical? xoxox

Mark, née Fuzz said...

Does this mean we won't get a Millionaire Matchmaker recap performed with sock puppets, either?

:(

You promised me!

Joy said...

I'll miss your recap but am glad we'll have a chance to vent. Wonder who came up with that brilliant idea originally? LOL oxoxxoxoxxo

Joy said...

What does that mean, Froggy? Human preview?

Love, Bernice (waiting to say "Oh")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...