Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back On The Diet...


I am BACK on my friggin’ diet this week (which is the story of my life). After losing 40 lbs. last year, I gained it all back over the holidays and during the beginning of this year. But I have TOO MANY activities coming up this summer to be a big lardass. Here is what’s coming up:

June:
Puerto Rican Day Parade
Gay Pride

July:
Mr. Escuelita – Go-Go Boy of the Year Contest
Yaz Concert

August:
Dominican Day Parade
Southern Decadence/New Orleans Trip


Busy, busy, busy! So maybe it’s a GOOD thing that Arby’s has closed…

7 comments:

theminx said...

I'm sending lots of good thoughts and will power your way....

David Dust said...

Kathy - thanks dear! I need all the help I can get.

Angel said...

I'm willing to bet you don't REALLY have to lose weight....my husband always says, "More cushin for the pushin"...oh wait...that wouldn't really work for you would it? YES IT WOULD!! ;)

Love you Tranny

David Dust said...

No, seriously Beth - I am seriously overweight - as in "I can't fit into an XXL" overweight! Trust me, it's been a struggle my entire life.

I know you probably picture me as some skinny little thing, but I am a BIG boy...

Why do you think I don't post pics of myself!?!

Papagayo said...

good luck dollface- eating salads at lunch help me out- put some meat on there and go for it. fuck it, have one for dinner too!

Meeg said...

I hear ya. I've been lazy all winter.

David Dust said...

Papa - I've had salads for lunch all week!

And thanks Meeg for the sympathy.

I PROMISE this will NOT become a weight loss blog, but every once in a while I might mention it.

Love you both...love your hair!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...