Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Am In Mourning...


THE ONLY ARBY'S IN MANHATTAN HAS CLOSED!!!!!

Dear Dust Bunnies, I am in deep mourning - wearing black from head-to-toe (including veil). My Arby's has closed!! I just happened to be perusing a "foodie" blog, and here was the sad, sad picture and story (view here). Anyone who knows me KNOWS I take my fast food seriously!


My vendetta against JC Penneys (the ones who are moving into the foodcourt space) begins TODAY!

What will I do?!? Is life really worth living without fake Roast Beef?!?...

5 comments:

Angel said...

Girl I love me some Arby's!!! We've had a few close around here too....what's up with that? Where else can you get a Super Fake Roast Beef w/fake cheddar?

David Dust said...

Mmmmmmm.......fake cheddar!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl-pull yourself together!!First off wear black just one more day,second,go down their and start a boycott to stop the wreaking ball and in the meantime,we have a number of Arbys.I'll send you a few or alot- of tempting menu items!!We all the that dam fake roast beef and those cheese sticks!

David Dust said...

Maddie - I'm trying to keep it together girl...

Dwight Supremacy said...

Reminds me of that episode of "The Simpsons" where the kids are stranded on an island without food and one of the twins says, "I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's." Hahah. Sorry, DD!

If I could send one of Pittsburgh's Arby's to Manhattan I would.

I also remember growing up I HATED the melted cheddar so i always made them give me shredded cheddar on the side instead.

Oh, the memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...