Monday, March 3, 2008

Bailey House Auction & Party


Tim Gunn, Anderson Cooper, designer John Bartlett, and Barney's Simon Doonan were all in attendance at the annual Bailey House Auction and Party on Thursday. See the story from Paper here.

Items such as a fashion consultation with Tim Gunn and lunch with Anderson Cooper were auctioned off. More than $800,000 was raised.

Bailey House works to empower and assist those with HIV/AIDS here in New York City and beyond. Their emphasis is providing housing for those affected with the disease, believing that "the future starts with a place to live".

6 comments:

Your Mother said...

Damn... John Bartlett used to be so cute, but this outfit.. not quite sure about that...

I need some Anderson Cooper right here right now...

David Dust said...

He is still pretty cute - this is a bad picture of him.

Bartlett just opened up his new store near my job in the Village, and he is ALWAYS there working.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew about the Bailey House Party,and had loads of money,I would loved to have had a " afternoon delight"-I mean lunch with the very hot Anderson Copper!!!I think he gets me going more than any other man on the planet!

Your Mother said...

oh really? you're a lucky man.. no john bartlett working here in germany ;o)

Angel said...

um...I think Timm needs to get himself a little Anderson!! They look mighty cute together....do you think he's grabbing his butt?

David Dust said...

Beth - If I was Tim I definitely would have gotten a feel.

I saw Anderson on the street (in Chelsea - natch!) once - he is kinda normal looking in person. But the hair really sticks out and gives him away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...