Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In Memoriam - Arby's

Still deeply in mourning, I made one last pilgrimage to the shuttered Arby’s in the Food Court of the Manhattan Mall last night (see original post here). I wanted to touch the sacred counter one last time, and remember all the good times and Curly Fries I had there. A paparazzo snapped a picture of me speaking to a fellow Arby's mourner:


But then, out of the corner of my eye, I notice Nathan’s was still open. I rushed over, ordered a large Onion Rings (with a Diet Coke – natch), and Arby’s was all but forgotten.

Mmmmmm……Onion Rings…..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something seriously wrong with you dude.

David Dust said...

Oh trust me, I KNOW! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you look like Jackie O.

Timmy said...

thanx for the LOL. I needed that this morning.

Anonymous said...

I am in mourning as well. I shall dearly miss the curly fries and the delicious roast beef with arby's sauce. There is no god.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...