Friday, March 21, 2008

What I'm Listening To...


Annie Lennox - Songs of Mass Destruction. Annie is amazing. I have loved her forever. Her latest CD came out a few months ago, but I'm just getting around to listening to it now.

And YES biatches, I said CD! I don't own an IPOD thingy, so I still listen to my Sony Discman when I'm walking the streets or on the subway. And right now I'm using headphones (yes biatches, HEADPHONES - not earbuds!!) from the friggin DOLLAR STORE. I am OLD SCHOOL...

2 comments:

Angel said...

YAY for OLD SCHOOL!!!!! I don't have an Ipod either...don't want one either..so there! I LIKE old school! In fact, I just heard on the radio this morning that George clinton and P Funk All Stars are coming to town on May 9 and I SO wanna go!!!

Love you Tranny!!

Joy said...

Annie Lennox rocks! So do you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...