Monday, March 31, 2008

Play Ball!

The New York Yankees are scheduled to play their final “Opening Day” game at the old Yankee’s Stadium this afternoon (although it’s being delayed by rain right now). Next year the team will play in their brand new stadium – currently being built next door.

Here are some of my fave Yankees this season.

Team Captain Derek Jeter


Melky Cabrera, showing his love for me by wearing my name on his head


"Big Daddy" Bobby Abreu




The Mets (yes, I like both NYC teams!) have their opening game next week...

In other baseball news, Preznit George W. Bush was booed when he threw out the first pitch of the Washington Nationals game. See the story from Towleroad here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you show us some hot Mets next week. Some of those guys are cute.

David Dust said...

I plan on it!

Anonymous said...

David - do you have a hat that says "Melky" on it?

David Dust said...

No, but I plan on getting a "Got Melk?" T-shirt this season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...