Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Message From Mama Bunny...


My dear mother wanted to leave a comment on my Project Runway recap, but couldn't remember how to sign into her Google account (God love her!). This is a reminder to EVERYONE - I allow "anonymous" comments, and you can also comment and then click "Name/URL" and type any old name you'd like. Remember that Mom!!!

Anywhoo, here is what the crazy woman who brought me into this world wrote (she emailed it to me instead):


As Your Real Mother (with capital letters) I just want to know who is posting as "your mother". I will take that bitch out for claiming to be maternally related to you. I didn't go through all those hours and hours and hours of hard labor to allow some wanabee mama to claim you!

Your finaly PR recap was wonderful -- I'm just so proud of my baby bunny!

Meanwhile, isn't there something on HGTV you could recap? I watch that channel more than Bravo and I know there are lots of nice looking gay men on that channel too. Who doesn't love a tranny with a tool belt?

Or how about "Lockdown" -- all those men behind bars. hmmmmmmm...


Does this explain a lot, or what?!?....

Love you Mom!

5 comments:

Angel said...

Now I understand EVERYTHING about you!!! Love your mom!! and she is so right...in fact, he's not a Latino, but David Bromstadt( or however you spell it) would be perfect for you! he even has a nice tattoo...he does some Color show on HGTV...check him out. He's perty!!

David Dust said...

I saw David Bromstadt when he was doing that Decorator Competition show on HGTV. Their final challenge was done in Bryant Park, and I happened to walk past during filming. There David was - he was actually pretty gorgeous in person. But he is SO Nelly - everytime he opens his mouth, a handbag full of rainbows falls out of it.

Mark in DE said...

"Who doesn't love a tranny with a tool belt?"

My thoughts exactly!!!

LOVE your mom.

Mark :-)

David Dust said...

I love my Mom too! She is "fierce tallness and walks for days"!

Unknown said...

I think I luv your mother, babycakes. And she needs to perhaps have a guest column or at least post regularly. And invite me over for dinner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...