Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The LeMay Girls Had Nothing To Do With It...


The gals of the House Of LeMay, a group of Vermont, um…SHOWGIRLS, put out a press release (click here to read) distancing themselves from the Eliot Spitzer mess. These girls – despite their history of interaction with political bigwigs – were NOT involved with the LUV GOV!

I originally saw this on Queerty, and I left a comment on the post. Well, the lovely and talented Amber LeMay sent me an email offering her “services”… Don’t be so dirty-minded Dust Bunnies! She noticed on my Blogger profile that I am an “Events Manager” (which I am), and let me know if I ever needed a bunch of “singing, sassy show girls” – I should give them a ring.

They are, in the immortal words of Mango: FIERCE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are fierce.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...