Saturday, March 8, 2008

American Idol Final Twelve


So here are the final twelve contestants on American Idol (I keep wanting to call them “designers” - still detoxing from Project Runway). I’ve watched A.I. a few times this season, and here are some observations:

What is going on with the kid with the hippie freak dreadlock drama on his head? This kid is ADORABLE, but his hair is so, so, SO unfortunate.



Piece-of-chicken David Archuleta MADE MY JADED ASS CRY - and I think he has a good chance of winning. But his Mormon parents are going to be the ones crying when he figures out that he likes boys. I mean, for goodness sakes he sang THE GAY NATIONAL ANTHEM - “And I am Telling You I’m Not Going” to Kelly Clarkson when he was 11. Gayest.Scenario.Ever.



That chick with the two-tone hair is the Hottest Tranny Mess I’ve seen in a while.



I’m still rooting for my stripper papi - David Hernandez. As those of you who are familiar with me or my blog know - it doesn’t get much better than hot Latino stripper. Ok, maybe a Latino Stripper at Arby’s…


Photos from A Socialite’s Life.

6 comments:

Angel said...

Ahhhh David...I love you! you make my day, do ya know that?

I too like David. When he sang at the piano the last time, Another Day in Paradise or something like that....wow. He is talented.

And Tranny Mess?? She acts like she is TOO good to even be there! Show some excitement!! You made the Top12!!!

And you Latino Stripper is HOT! Nothing else to say about him...

Dreadlock boy....is he Bi-racial? My boys seem to think so. I think dreads are nasty...I hope his are clean, but I just think they would smell. Am I wrong?

David Dust said...

The dreadlock kid's last name is Latino (maybe "Castro"???, I'm not sure), so I don't know if he's biracial or not.

But you KNOW those are some stinky ass dreads! If he lost those things he would be SO cute!

Angel said...

he is cute...I liked when he sang "Halleluia"...soulful

love you Tranny!

Mark in DE said...

If you didn't wear yourself out on Project Runway, then you should totally watch AI every week and do recaps of it. There's more drama and hot tranny messes on that show than you can shake a magic glitter wand at.

Mark :-)

David Dust said...

Mark -

Oooooh....a magic glitter wand!!! I want one!!!! That made me LOL here at work!

I will try and recap AI when I can.

Unknown said...

Oh, Dave, are you just trying to tease me here? Cause that just might be tranny perfection! I am with Mark, there is one hot tranny mess after another on that show, along with a latin stripper-boi just dying to date you. [And by date, I truly mean spend a weekend of decadence and dirty joy]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...