Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday/Caturday to My Dad!



Today is my beloved father's birthday - Happy Birthday Dad!  I just spoke to him - and he is currently waiting for my Stepmom to return with his birthday gifts - new slippers and a case of Corona.  Dad knows how to do it right.

Speaking of my Dad, when I was home for Thanksgiving I mentioned the two kitties my Dad/Stepmom had up for adoption.  Well, I'm happy to report that they've been adopted ... by my Dad.



Bentley (male, left) and Benny (female, right) are just too damn cute to give up.  So now my Dad and Stepmom have 11 kitties.  Luckily my Stepmother is a cleaning lady by trade - because when you walk into their house you absolutely cannot tell they have ANY cats.  It's actually quite amazing.

Here is my favorite picture of little Benny - who is about the cutest little thing I've ever seen...



Happy Birthday Dad - I love you!!

8 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Your Dad has all the right instincts! Happy Birthday!

kayce. said...

happy bday to daddy bunny... he sounds like a guy who appreciates the simple things in life! :) and i literally lol'd at: "...by my dad." i guess i suspected that was coming, but bailey is gorgeous, so it makes sense.

kayce. said...

i called him bailey, but you know what i meant... :D

Ken Riches said...

Glad you Dad is having a good birthday. Wow, 11 kitties, that is a handfull:o)

MJ said...

OMG...that is just the cutest creature in the world. Your dad is a 10 and a most Happy Birthday to him.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Those are the cutest kittehs evah!!! I'm glad they're gonna have a GREAT home!

Mark in DE said...

Happy birthday to Papa Bunny!!

Beth said...

Happy belated birthday to your pop! Many more to come! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...