Monday, January 11, 2010

Project Runway - THIS WEEK!



Is anyone else counting down the hours until Project Runway Season 7 premieres on Lifetime (Thursday at 10:00 pm)?  After the debacle that was Season 6, I am really looking forward to a fresh start.

Some of our friends HAVE ALREADY SEEN the first episode (lucky Biatches!) - and they have good things to say...

"We are back in New York, back at The Atlas and back at Parsons. Everything feels like the show that we love. We have the rooftop champagne toast, Heidi is pregnant, Tim is in a suit and all is right with the world."

And Tom & Lorenzo report:
"We really love the designers so far. All of them, believe it or not. It feels a bit like Season 1 in that they're all loaded with personality and don't seem to care that there are cameras on them. Plus, there's some major talent on display and unlike the last season, each designer has a very distinct point of view."
More from TLo...
"A new World Record for PR was set. Not only did someone burst into tears in the first THIRTY SECONDS of the show, but this someone also managed to cry TWO MORE TIMES over the next hour."


So far, it sounds DELICIOUS.  Visit Blogging Project Runway, Tom & Lorenzo, and MyLifetime to get to know the new fashiontestants and for PR news and updates.  And look for my first recap on Friday afternoon.

8 comments:

Joy said...

The DVR is set, and I'm ready! Those reports sound really promising! Can't wait!!!!

the dogs' mother said...

You can add to 'David Dust is getting ready for his first re-cap' to all is right with the world! happy sigh.

Paul Benjamin said...

I am so excited! I made sure that my TiVo was ready to pick up the season pass. I am really happy that they are back in NYC this season. It just seemed wrong to not have it there...

Sozo's Blog.com said...

YES!! It's about time!

mikeinbama said...

I'm looking forward to this season. I wish they would have axed the Model show afterwards. Even though I like models, I really don't care about what they think or how they feel.

me said...

I'm hoping last season was some cosmic fluke whatever. I didn't think i would give the new season a chance but I am weak. Let's hope these designers have talent.

Unknown said...

Hooray for the return of PR! Hopefully, it is 'back' and the great show it always was.

Mark in DE said...

I'm getting a DVR just for Project Runway!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...