Sunday, January 3, 2010

Who Are The Worst Muppets?



THIS WEBSITE listed their picks for "Ten Worst Muppets" last week - but I'm not sure I agree with all of their choices.  They picked Pepe The King Prawn, as the #1 worst Muppet - but I never even heard of him...



How bad can Pepe be?  He's the King of the Shrimp, and his name is Pepe.  Personally, I never met a Pepe I didn't like...

Anywhore, here is another pick for Worst Muppet I disagree with ... Janice!...



I always thought Janice was super-cool.  I mean, come on - she was a guitar player in the Muppet Band "Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem"!

Personally, Fozzie always annoyed me - and so did Scooter.  On the other hand, my favorite Muppet was the hottest piece of pork on the planet - Miss Piggy.  NO ONE does "Diva" like Miss P.



Who was YOUR least favorite Muppet?  And who was your favorite?

13 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

JANICE?! How dare they! I am outraged by this outrageous outrage! Janice was the coolest.

mrs.missalaineus said...

how is it humanly possible to hate a muppet?


i also LOVED miss piggy. one of the few possessions i have had travel with me since childhood is the book 'miss piggy's guide to life'

xxalainaxx

Eduardo Guize said...

Miss Piggy is definitely the best muppet. Such an inspirational figure for so many women... look at Mariah Carey, for example...

Nancy McD said...

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew is boring and annoying! Fozzie Bear is the best followed closely by Big Bird - maybe because I can relate to being the tallest on the street with way too much yellow going on!

Anonymous said...

Janice was awesome. I can't think of a Muppet I didn't like, but Miss Piggy is my vote for best Muppet ever.

anne marie in philly said...

the swedish chef - worst.

kermit the frog - best.

Joy said...

I've seen Pepe on Craig Ferguson's show a few times. Kermit is my favorite but several others are close. I don't hate any of them but could have done without the Snuffaluffagus.

Joy said...

Funny, Eduardo!

Wonder Man said...

I love Miss P and Gonzo

Guardian Hearts said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY&feature=player_embedded

I love Miss Piggyyyyy... And Kermit. There was an adidas originals line with mupets - pink sneakers with piggy and green with kermit

theminx said...

I love *all* the Muppets! My all-time fave is probably the Swedish Chef. I even have a custom SC ring on my brother's phone - when I call, everyone knows it's me!

bork bork bork!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
K

Beth said...

I loved Gonzo because he was a little crazy, and Beaker because he worked in a lab. :) XOXO

Unknown said...

I think Janice or Miss Piggy. Mainly because I'm constantly compared to them, and I look like them.. thats what I've been told.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...